6/17/2012

Viva Italia

Before I'll be completely out of time, energy and mood to write (yesss, summer is so close :D), I decided to make this article about the last destination I visited this year: Italy.
Finally I had some vacanze with some Slovakiagirls and I didn't have to travel/fly alone. The 3 crazy girls occupied the 3 seats next to each other and probably were the 3 loudest people on the board. But who cares when we were so close to spend a week together and celebrate the New Years Eve in Italy?!

So what could I say about Italia? Yes, the language and understanding problems are still actual. The same shit like in Spain. I could start to complain again, why can't they learn this world-language, but it doesn't worth for that. I stay calm instead. After 2 days of merely Hungarian talking I got enough and started to use this well-known body language with phrases mixed in 5 languages. I took advantage even of my beginner Spanish. After one week I learnt so many Italian words, so now I never know if it is Spanish or Italian.
My very first Italian word was "mangiare" means "to eat", which was veeeery typical for the whole holiday. Eating like 10 times per a day, or I could just say mangiare continuously all day. Every day. I just simply couldn't miss that perfect food there. Me stupid I forgot to try the original lasagne, but we had dinner in the restaurant where is "the very best pizza in the world". Me, the Cheesegirl, chose Quattro formaggi pizza and then pasta Quattro formaggi. So I was pleased and satisfied.
We had some sightseeing as well. First of all we visited Milan and then Stresa, Verbania, Domodossola, Ghiffa and the lake Lago Maggiore from both sides. While we were partying almost every night, even when we decided to stay at home we got to bed around 5am somehow, so the sightseeing part of the day was pretty cumbersome, but we made it. :) What was very surprising we didn't even drink alcohol. I mean a glass of wine is obviously not enough to get drunk. Probably the water there is very special, as after so many glasses and bottles we were partying like animals. I'm not that conceited, but we really were like superstars there as the Italian girls are very ugly, seriuosly. In my opinion the 3 tall foreigner crazy girls talking in Hungarian blabla, drunk from water seemed quiet interesting for everyone. There was only one problem. I mean with the boys. Small, short, low - all of them!!! It's one thing that usually I have my complexes of my height, but 1.73m normally is not considered that tall, that's just my stupid mind. But in Italy I really felt like a giant. During that week I met shitload of people, but noone was taller than me. Noone. So, I'm sorry my dear Italian guys. :D
We spent there the NYE as well as I mentioned. We celebrated that on 31th December and the 1st January as well. And what? (I celebrate even my birthday 3 times a year! :D) So about the "Capodanno party" more in pictures, doesn't really worth to start to explain it in words.
If I'm already talking about pictures, here you have some:
Milan in Christmas decor
the cathedral in Milan
Ferrari in Christmas decor
panorama about the Lago Maggiore in Stresa
me introducing Lago Maggiore
meeting my Italian friend from Malta
Lago Maggiore from Ghiffa
my absolute favourite from Italy
sooo typical Italian!!!
ready for NYE
the Hungarian girls from Slovakia
For more pictures you can check my picasa-album:  https://picasaweb.google.com/112639484533233184158/CapodannoVacanzeInItalia20112#  or for more partypictures my facebook album http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2782458394876.137246.1060693483&type=3 (obviously just for FB friends)

On our last night on the way back home from the club sitting in the car I wrote these sentences into my mobile (I just found it): "This little vacation was particularly good for my little soul. At the moments when I can taste the flavor of life, I realize life is not about being depressed and sad. In every second which I spend abroad I'm 100% myself and don't need to play any role. At those moments I feel I live and I'm happy. But happiness sometimes is just a passing current status, so try to enjoy every minute of it!"
With these words I'd like to end and summerize my traveling label after Malta summer 2011. These articles are the evidences how much gave me that short period of my life. I just thank God to the opportunities, I think I was very lucky. Malta - Barcelona - Milan - Berlin - Malta. Yes, I close the circle with Malta again. Malta summer 2012 here we go! Only God knows what is waiting for me there this time. Maltese friends, see you in 10 days.
xoxo Evangeline

No comments:

Post a Comment