7/04/2012

Arrived

Few years ago who would say little TünDee will end up in this little island hiding in the Mediterrenean? For sure I would be the first who would say "IMPOSSIBLE"! And now, unbelievable, this going to be the second amazing summer I will spend here.

So just for those who would still worry about me: I arrived, I'm alive and I'm fine. No, actually I'd rather say I'm happy. Everything is cool, everything is perfect. Again. But that's normal here. :)
I'm here for almost one week, however I can't tell you any news. Yeah, you know, just the basic stuff... the sea-beach-bikini and the party-disco-dance-heels combinations are very common. Of course can't forget mentioning the chillin part of it. The chillin-time and the late-morning-waking-ups are very important. So this is what I'm doing these days. Of course there will come a day when TünDee will go to work as well. Soonish. But till then I'm enjoying these lovely days without stress and problems. Everything has its time.

I had a nice welcome party last week anyways. After some support in football (at least a try to support, but didn't really have what) I joined all of the disappointed, sad and DRUNK Germans to the local Gianpula club, where Steve Angello was the official star-guest. No worries if you never heared this name, neither do I. But the name Swedish House Mafia probably tells you something, if I'm right. So yes, as I figured out he is one of those mafia-guys. To be honest at the beginning I had a little problem to let myself go with the music, but after those 3 bottles of Absolute Vodka what the guys ordered, it wasn't a problem anymore. :) For me eyes closed, "enjoying the rhythm of the music" feeling and dancing alone as usual. That's what I remember. But I think even the Germans had fun after they could forget about the loss and anger or when I was not sprikling them with my water or complaining about stop to talk in this Donald Duck Language. But summing, it was a nice party. Nice welcome party for me for sure.

So that's for beginning and I'll apply with some news slowly but soon. See you, have fun and enjoy the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment