8/13/2012

You know you love me. Xoxo, Evangeline


"Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite..." Oh no, it's just me Evangeline :D
Actually I was in a mood to write a new post to my blog. As nothing new happened in Malta I decided to write a recommendation about my actual TV show, which one in this case is by a lot of girls adored Gossip Girl. So you guys if you are reading this, calmly shut down the page and have a good night, so we girls can talk and gossip a bit.

Usually when I once start a serial, I continue until the last reachable episode. Well, with Gossip Girl it wasn't like that. I watched the first season years ago in my own language. As there were no other new parts in Hungarian, I even forgot about it. This summer I had to fulfill my days, I decided to continue with the second season, this time only in English. This is how I watched 4 seasons during one and a half month. Yes, once I'm addicted than I'm addicted. The best thing is when you can download all the episodes and watch them after each other without waiting for one more week 'till the next one. I know it sounds a little bit crazy I made it within that short time, like a person who doesn't have social life - but I had. I just had too much free time. Tonight is the night when I face with the last part left, the season finale. I am really excited and can't wait for that, but on the other hand I'm sad I will lose my imaginary friends from the well-known Upper East Side.
I'm emotionally unmanageable. This means when I start a TV show, I'm emotionally addicted to it and living through the life all the characters, where I can find any similarity with my own personality. In this case it wasn't like that, as me, the simple girl from Slovakia, has nothing common with the life of the UpperEastSiders. Unfortunatelly. :D I don't even know people who would have this lifestyle (besides these pokerplayers around me :D). But ok, maybe one guy, here in Malta, the famous and only one Tim Stone with his superunique pink shorts, "I love Swedish girls" hat and the Corvette, which everyone knows on this island. (Tim, I hope you don't get this as an insult, I'm just making you more famous. :D)
Serena, Chuck, Blair and Nate
But let's go back to the main topic. I was watching GG, because I just simply like it. The serial only about gossip, full of twits, where in every single part happens something shocking. The excitement was the main reason, what kept me watch it all the time. Who is following it, those know what I'm talking about. I am not in love with the handsome male charakters, the stylish Chuck Bass or the cute sporty Nate Archibald. Ok, maybe I'm in love with dresses of Blair and Serena, as not everyone can have that kinda wardrobe they own. It's a dream coming true for every female being.
Tonight my curiosity will end and I finally figure out Blair's choice between Lonely Boy or Chuck Bass. I'm telling you Girls, you have to see this. Fortunatelly my story with Gossip Girl doesn't end, as I went to a bookshop to buy some literature in English, noticed the book and... yes, couldn't resist :D


And now as at the end of every post I share with you some pictures. This time I made some research just to entertain you. Have fun by looking the photos. And let me finish the post with the classic GG ending:
"I know you love me, xoxo, Evangeline"

 First of all, who else than Chuck Bass


Even Nicky supports Bass
Girls, bitching and shopping :)









No comments:

Post a Comment