8/07/2012

The luck is back

Oh my God, it's already August, by the way the hottest month in Malta. But this time at least now I have some news for you. No gossip, no love, no party, but facts. Just continue reading.

Since I'm here in Malta, the things weren't going well. And of course I don't mean the parties and going outs, as those are great all the time. I'm talking about the health problems right after I arrived and of course the non-stop hopeless searching for a job. I don't even mention the place where I was living, far from everything and everyone.
BUT NOW EVERYTHING IS CHANGED. In a good way. My destiny in Malta got the right direction. Finally. Found what I was looking for, got what I was looking for. Ah, where should I begin?
I met this couple, supercool people, who are in the business for years. And thanks to them (or her) I got this opportunity to work. Even with my zero experciece saw the opportunity in me, so I wasn't even considering with the answer. By now I'm officially employed and I work in marketing as an Affiliate Executive. By the time there will be several interesting and cool projects, and I just can't wait to do that.
The only disadvantage of this work-thing is that I need to (or should) wake up in time and start to work. It means no beach and no sunbathing. So I'm afraid my hair won't get blond enough by the sun and I'm losing my summer-color as well. But on the other hand I'm enjoying the cooling breeze of the air conditioner. Inside. :D
The work also brings less parties, and even less afterparties, counter to last summer when I didn't even go home. But it doesn't matter anymore as my goals, aims and expectations this year are completely different and much more serious than before. So the parties are holding back for only weekends now. Which is ok, cos' this is how the normal working people do and I want to fill into this lifestyle even if it's in Malta. Good or bad news, decide it yourself, but it seems I'm staying on the rock. My new job in the marketing business (as lately I was regreting my profession and wished study this) and my amazing boyfriend who loves me so much and I love him with all my heart, keep me to stay. Moving to Malta, working in Malta, living in Malta in this ocean of love is a challenge, but I'm taking the risk. It seems it worths it. ;)
I am moved now by the way (within Malta). The place is lovely with nice people and I'm not lonely anymore at home. It's located in a area which I prefer and it's superclose to a place which I just name party-centre (because of the noMalta people, but we Maltese know it is called dear 'Paceville' :D) and to the beach (what I don't use now obviously). And I have a sweet roommate, a 17months old princess, who is beautiful and smart at the same time, so just need to wait for the right time to steal her from her mother :D
Anyway thats all for today, my last episodes of Gossip girl are waiting for me, so have a good time and a nice summer 'till it's on. xoxo, Evangeline :D

Some pictures as usual (some of them are taken with a mobile, so apologize for the quality):
3 blonds on the RoofTopParty
With some PokerPlayers on the RoofTopParty
Probably my best moment catched ever
Hendrik's Surprise BirthDay Party
Heading to the PartyCentre after the SurpriseParty
PoolParty with some VodkaMelon
Special Guest on the PoolParty
and for the End... how could I miss Him? <3









No comments:

Post a Comment