9/09/2012

Me Gusta!

Two weeks and not a single word. I know I know, I'm horrible. Now it's Sunday, I'm bored and finally I'm not working while I'm sitting here with my laptop. During the week normally I spend my time with work and keeping updated the zillion social profiles I have. So I decided now to use this precious time to take care about my personal blog and my lovely readers.

I'm currently spending my one month at home in Slovakia. I'm here almost two weeks now and I see nothing is changed. Things, people, places are still the same. Well, two months are not that long time for a change, but for me it was enough to change my whole lifestyle. Which is good. I really wish this to everyone - to make your dreams come true. At least give it a try, follow your hopes and goals. What I noticed, people are stucked here. They keep saying what WOULD be good and what WOULD be perfect, but they NEVER make steps to get closer to it. I think they are afraid. Afraid to move on or move forward with their life. At the end they just say it's good the way it is and they just close their book of dreams. Of course I believe some of them have some responsibilities or what is worse, are responsible for someone. This way it's not so easy to do what you want to do. But sometimes it's just a question of reorganising, decision and courage. Sometimes when you really concentrate on something good, you are able to attract those things into your life.
I used to be this closeminded person as well. Few years ago I would never say I will move to a place where I feel good, that I will write my blog in Enligsh instead of my mother language, or that I will have a blog and a life to write about at all. I always thought I'm too small and not enough for something like this. Now I'm here. If you would ask me then, I would say no way and it's not possible. Also had different goals that time. By time I just opened my eyes, gave up things and organizied my life without being responsible for nothing in my home country, so I can leave whenever I feel like that.
Today I couldn't be more satisfied with my life. I think I can say I got everything I wished for.

  • I wanted to see something from the world - check. In the past one year I visited places like Barcelona, Prague (2*), Milan and surroundings, Berlin (2*) and of course I don't even mention Malta. I know it's just within Europe, but you always have to start somewhere.
  • I wanted to have a boyfriend from abroad - check. After so many fails I finally found my amazing German boyfriend who is the best boyfriend ever. Never could wish for more. The fact that he is living in Malta is just one big plus.
  • I wanted to live abroad - check. As island Malta is in my heart (and also an English speaking country) it was obvious I go there to settle down (let's say for one year). By having a boyfriend there and finding a good job, thanks God it's finally possible. The fact that I'm going to move together with my love is also just one big plus.
  • I wanted to talk in English - check. Yes, maybe I'm snobbish and my language skills are still not perfect, but I just simply love to talk in this language and I don't mind if I can't use Hungarian and especially Slovak. I want to upgrade it to my maximum. I will start to learn German as well, the many times mentioned as Donald Duck language. Probably it's a big challenge, but the more languages you speak, that many personalities you have.

From this it seems I'm the luckiest person ever. And you know what? Sometimes I feel like that! So the only advice I can give you all (especially to those who are complaining about their miserable life): Open the gates of your life, let the positive things come in, grab the opportunities and take the chance to live the life what you can get.

That's all for today my dear readers. Unfortunatelly there are no new pictures as I left even my Nikon in Malta. I already booked my flight back and my Gmail says it's going to be soon, 25th September. Malta, wait for me. Can't wait to start my brand-new life! :)
As you can see, I updated a lil'bit the blog, so on the right side you can find all the profiles I have. Feel free to follow me everywhere and check my working blog, which is not that strongly about work (don't worry), I also keep my writing style.
I say goodbye with this video I found this morning, enjoy! Happy Sunday to all!

4 comments:

  1. Very positive and healthy outlook, continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you have the courage to embrace the future and that you are open for changes. Keep it up and your life will be your life!

    And as Michel Jordan once said: 'If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the inspiring post, Tünde! Many times people just need a little nudge to get them going.. You know, a few inspiring words will suffice. But you gave us a STORY. An INSPIRING STORY that's proof that in life things can go well for anyone if they just have a little courage to make that first step forward.

    You're already closer to your dreams than you think ;)

    And since I speak Hungarian my self let me say: egy kellemes hetet kívánok!

    Remi

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe, köszönöm :)

    ReplyDelete