9/09/2012

Reader's feedback - Ross

Today after I published my post, I received a very nice, surprising (almost shocking) mail from one of my readers. I don't know who is he, how did he find or why did he like the blog and my useless blabla, but THANK YOU ROSS, whoever you are!

First I wanted to keep it for myself as a lovely secret, but I'm just simply so proud of my first unknown positive comment, so I decided to share it with everyone. This way I also want to thank to all of my followers who are reading my posts and making me write more and more!
"Thanks for sharing your post; just read your blog quite inspiring really; you write well even though English it is not your native tongue. Also took the opportunity to look at your photo's some brought many memories; particularly those from Barcelona, my favourite city beyond the one in which I live. Also your name reminds me of Tünde the former voice of Lighthouse Family. Take care, Ross" 

No comments:

Post a Comment