7/23/2012

God bless the spark

Boys and girls, I think it's time for a new article with some secrets and gossip. News, rumours and gossip are the favourit hobbies of everyone (we just don't admit it). So this post will be more personal than usual, but this is an event in my life which made me update even my Facebook Timeline. :)

I think it was couple of months ago when I saw this movie, a classic romantical comedy called "The Accidental Husband" with the famous and beautiful Uma Thurman and the handsome Jeffrey Dean Morgan (yesss girls, from P.S. I love you) in it. I don't even how to start and to connect my story with this one, but let's watch the trailer first and then talk. Oh, and don't worry, I'm not married, not even accidentally. :D
So in this movie Emma is working for a radio and has her online broadcast as a consultant/psychologist and giving (relationship)advices to the callers (of course mostly girls). This is how she suggests to a girl not to marry Patrick, while he is just listening the show from a car. Its seems Emma knows every small mystery and secret of a perfect relationship, as she has one as well and are preparing for their wedding. So Patrick decides to repay destroying his relationship by destroying hers. Suddenly Emma and Patrick are officialy married with a little bit of help of information technology. This is how the whole movie starts. Those who are interested, can download and watch it. It's a funny romance how they hate each other at the beginning and how they fall in love for the end. (Sorry I'm telling it, but I'm sure everyone expects this.)
And in what kind of way is this movie connected with my love-life?! I don't know. Or I just can't describe it. First of all, you have to see the movie and see the process of falling in love ACCIDENTALLY. Because this is exactly, what happened to me. I always believed in sparkling between two people, in the butterflies in the stomach, around the head and the whole body and in the pink way of seeing the world. These are the signs of happy-blind love. Always searched for that. The guys, who didn't made me feel/see this way, I just sent away, even if they still hate me. Of course thanks to this theory I had my sad, lonely and bad days as well. Watching the people and couples around me, while I couldn't have mine, was quite disappointing. I made B and C plans for my life, what to concentrate on instead of love. Being a party girl and traveling the word is quite funny and interesting. For a while. But everyone wishes for someone next to him/her when we fall asleep at night and/or when we wake up at the morning. 
When I already gave up this hope and decided to continue my life and my plans B-C on Malta, something happened. Something unexpected. Something accidental. Something sparkling. Exactly what I was looking for. And it was waiting for me in Malta. Something unbelievable. I can just compare it to this movie, as it was a funny story how I met Him. When I said Yes to go to this wedding in Berlin, where I wasn't even invited, I didn't know how good will it end. I would not dare to assume I will meet there anyone between those unknown people. And when I sat next to Him accidentally like "sorry, what did you say, what is your name?", I would not dare to assume He will be my future boyfriend, like He is today. Instead of romantic I would say it was a funny night. And the funniest thing is I didn't even notice those sparks, only the next days. 
After this weekend, which was a jump out from my reality, I had to jump back to my life and didn't know if it was true or not. Had to wait, hope and trust 'till I could figure it out. 
Now I'm in Malta, jumped into my sunny Fairytale and figured out what I had to. This is called: a relationship.
not a classic one :D


No comments:

Post a Comment