9/16/2012

A good day

It was a really good Saturday (15th September 2012). I gathered my friends and we were heading to Bratislava, to Dobrý Trh (in English "Good Market"). I love markets. I love the atmosphere, the people walking around and dealing about the price with the sellers, the typical fast food and mullet wine. This is a perfect weekend program and it worths even if you have to wake up early morning on your free days. I was always missing events like that in this country. After I visited some markets abroad, like the huge 50 000 marea Kolbenka in Prague or the market&park in Berlin, I was very happy to hear Bratislava is organising it as well. Finally!

Dobrý Trh was organised (as far as I know) in May 2012 for the first time. Unfortunaltelly it is only a monthly event and I didn't get there 'till now. I was very suprised and happy that I found myself on a  crowded street, full of people. Obviously the people are interested in this type of event, so whoever I have to thank, I thank for the idea. The program was very colorful, lot of live music, dancing, food, beer&wine. We were hanging there the whole day, watching around, eating, drinking, singing and dancing. I was missing my camera a lot (as I left it in Malta), because the weather was so nice. The sun was shining and even the temperature rose after those cold, rainy days this week. The hand of fate felt it has to be a happy Saturday.
But as a soul photographer I saw so many "objects" and "moments" to catch, so I couldn't resist not to pull out my mobile phone and make some pictures at least with that. Let me share those photos with you.
  • Traditional Mexican and Spanish


Sausages
Home-made food
Home-made jam
Special Chocolate
Bloom (?)
  • Here I would like to paste a video, baby boy dancing - very sweet.

Cupcakes
Dutch wafles
  • Antiques



Mozaics
I love my bike
  •  The Bride, the Groom and the... Singer? :D
  • By the way...singer? She is amazing and has an increadible voice. I recorded some songs.


Fresh fruits

Little girl with a big cam
  • Records


  • Roses


Free books from the car
  •  Someone is enjoying it...well, someone is not
  •  At the bar waiting for the toilet


"Vagina, Vagina, Vagina" :) 
  • Young and old




















  • The streets were already empty, but someone is still dancing


After 5pm we left this area, but usually the people in good mood not going home this early, so we visited the Wine-fest in Bratislava. More pictures coming.
  • How to make wine?



Goat cheese
More cheese

Sweets
  • Who wants to eat and smoke? Or smoke and eat? :D






  • It says buy it!



 And how the day ends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment